Homevyte is offering 100 (one-hundred) valuable shares of the company to current Homevyte Ambassadors for each Trusted HomeCooks™ they recruit.
Each newly recruited Trusted HomeCook™, resulting from the (referral) recruitment, must maintain good standing with Homevyte and follow the same requirements as a regular Trusted HomeCook™ as the main condition for the Ambassador to receive the 100 (one-hundred) shares of equity in Homevyte, as described below:
Homevyte Trusted HomeCooks™ become approved within 60 (sixty) days through the following steps:
1. To be eligible for the equity offering one must become a Trusted HomeCook within 60 (sixty) days through the following steps:
A. Complete a background check
B. Obtain Food Managers Certification from a government accredited agency
C. Receive Food Handler Certification for employee if applicable
D. Obtain an operating permit from County/State office
E. Complete Homevyte’s Customer Service Training Program
2. Equity offering will become earned by the Trusted HomeCook after 5 (five) years per the following achievements:
- Sell $1,000 (one-thousand USD) worth of food and drinks each month, for 5 (five) years or make it up within a 90 (ninety) day grace period if threshold is missed and unmet in a month.
- Maintain a 4 (four) or better star rating for customer service, cleanliness and ambience.
- Recruit at least one other Trusted HomeCook per year, for the five years.
- Produce and distribute one local advertisement (Radio, TV, Social Media, other online media) for their business once per year.
- Offer 1 (one) meal for one person per month for five years as goodwill and community outreach, free charge to the underprivileged and homeless in the local community.
- Rate the Homevyte app within 3 months of becoming a Trusted HomeCook™.
- All offers are for a very limited time only and may be suspended or ended at any time at Homevyte’s discretion. Homevyte may cancel the program all together, decrease or increase the number of eligible Trusted HomeCooks™